Buy Winchester Arms SXP Ultimate Defender
Matte black finish, synthetic stock, hard chrome plated chamber/bore, rear ghost ring sight integrated into Picatinny base, rifle style front sight, fore end rail
The ultimate defense for your home, camp or boat. How to defend your family can be a complex choice. A Winchester Ultimate Defender can be a very good choice. It is rigged and ready for whatever comes your way with its top and front mounted Picatinny rail, ghost ring rears sight and protected front sight. The tactical ribbed forearm offers an exceptional grip for fast, secure pumping. Features a ported, extended door-breacher choke tube to finish off its list of defense features. The complete list is below.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give away your position
- TACTICAL RIBBED FOREARM for better control when you need it most
- 3″ CHAMBER gives you greater load versatility when using birdshot, buckshot, slugs or other special purpose rounds
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM is equipped with an extended, ported door-breacher choke tube
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion even under the most adverse conditions
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- GHOST RING REAR SIGHT is integrated into the receiver-mounted Picatinny rail for a crisp sight picture even under adverse lighting conditions
- PROTECTED FRONT SIGHT BLADE offers a fast, natural sight picture and is ideal for modern slugs and buckshot
- FRONT-MOUNTED PICATINNY RAILS allow you to mount optional tactical lights or lasers
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch, especially important when shooting heavy buckshot and slug loads
- Gauge: 12 Gauge 3 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Barrel Length: 18 in.
- Overall Length: 38 1/2 in.
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4 in.
- Drop at Comb: 1 5/8
- Drop at Heel: 2 in.
- Nom. Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz