Buy Winchester Arms Super X3 Cantilever Buck
Rifled barrel with cantilever scope mounting system, plus integral open sights, composite stock.
Effective and accurate performance. Deer hunters using modern slugs will love the Cantilever Buck. Its cantilever optics rail lets you remove the barrel without losing the zero on your conventional scope, or electronic red dot sight, and with see-through bases you can still use the adjustable open sights.. The barrel is fully rifled, and although it is designed to excel at sabot slug accuracy, it is proven extremely effective with conventional slugs and even buckshot. All the other Super X3 features are there including the Active Valve system which allow you to reliably shoot a variety of loads. The Winchester Repeating Arms exclusive recoil pad system pays off big when shooting those heavy deer buster sabot loads.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t spook wary game
- RIFLED 22″ BARREL optimized for extreme accuracy with 2 3/4″ and 3″ sabots and slugs
- MATTE BLACK RECEIVER is strong, lightweight aluminum alloy for easy carrying
- WEAVER®-STYLE CANTILEVER RAIL DESIGN makes it easy to attach an electronic sight or conventional scope
- TRUGLO® FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT with adjustable rear sight gathers light for fast, quick pointing
- SELF-ADJUSTING ACTIVE VALVE SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing felt recoil
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- CAST/DROP SHIMS AND LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow adjustments for a perfect fit
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
The magazine holds up to four, 2 3/4″ shells depending on shell length. Some slugs shells are a little longer than standard 2 3/4″ shot shells.