Buy Winchester Arms Model 101 Light
Take a walk back in time with the new Model 101 Light. This beauty traces its roots back to one of the finest field guns, ever. The new Model 101 Light weighs a pound less than other 101 models. The 26″ model is only 6 lbs., and the 28″ model weighs just 6 lbs. 5 oz. It has an aluminum alloy receiver, delicately adorned with quail on the right side and flushing pheasants on the left. The bottom is engraved with a springer spaniel holding a bird in its mouth. Framing the receiver is a Grade II select walnut stock with the very finest vented Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad with classic white line spacer. No Winchester Repeating Arms shotgun has ever had such a superb mix of elegance and extraordinarily fast handling. It comes with three Invector-Plus™ tubes (Full, Modified and Improved Cylinder) and .742″ Back-Bored Technology.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum Alloy; Hinges with 49% more surface area; Locking lugs with 30% more contact surface
- BARREL – Hard chrome plated chamber and bore; Back-bored for better patterning
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3″ chamber
- STOCK – Grade II High Gloss, Cut Checkering
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); Pachmayr® Decelerator recoil pad with classic white line spacer; Steel grip cap; Brass bead front sight